The Alliance just released its new DASH7 Alliance Protocol Specification v1.1.
The main enhancements in v1.1 are:
- Increased security and configuration in the file system.
- Enabling a user friendly API through ALP requests.
- Simplification of the D7A Advertisement Protocol for low power wake-up.
- Specification of automatic gain control.
- Clarifications of some parts of the specification.
If you are not a member already, become a Free Member by registering and downloading the specification for free through our shop.